• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 7
5 5

257 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kav said:

if you think thats bad try getting a :boo: like I got.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:13 PM, thirdgreenham said:

:boo: 

this will be your emoji for the next 4 rounds. 

Can we get verification this is the ONLY emoji Kav is getting the rest of the contest as promised? :baiting:

2 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Can we get verification this is the ONLY emoji Kav is getting the rest of the contest as promised? :baiting:

it's good to remind him.... he might have forgot!:preach:

i know i did lol 

So here's the deal with this round... If you score less than 5 points this round, you're probably going to lose ground in MOST cases. :eek: While the Round itself may turn out to be relatively easy, if EVERYONE found it to be easy, the curve is then raised accordingly.

So if you've already submitted your grades, relax and enjoy the weekend :foryou:

We had a 7th Inning Stretch... But we need an "8th Round Mental Break" :preach:

9 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

I apparently didn't find that 1st book to be as easy as everyone else. Now watch me nail it and miss the 2nd book by 5 grades.

I'll watch you.

42 minutes ago, sckao said:

Was this a list of people who have to submit for the seventh round? I sent my grades in yesterday.

1 hour ago, Cushing Fan said:

Was this a list of people who have to submit for the seventh round? I sent my grades in yesterday.

I think I clicked on your entry accidentally to go to the PM Inbox and it marked it as "read" even though it doesn't actually bring up the PM. This happens sometimes unfortunately on my iPhone which is why I try not to read PMs on my iPhone. Grades Recorded. (thumbsu