• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Covers Ever - Let's See 'Em!

721 posts in this topic

that's artist Joe Jusko in the Cap outfit btw.

and the fact that they're not in correct perspective relative to the background - itself just some random roof someplace - and they're not even positioned to be standing on anything, plus they both look just stupid in those cheap Halloween costumes...

i'm sorry. i have yet to see a cover that assaults the senses like this one. it makes me wish a giant radioactive chicken would peck my eyes out to spare me from seeing it again

The ASM photo cover(262 or something) is worse IMO

i would paper the walls of my house with the ASM photo cover before i would consider buying that MTU for any purpose other than to burn it

Just about any cover ever done by Frank Robbins. mad.gif

Just about?

Well, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that there might be one or two covers that don't make me want to poke both eyes out, just one.

Obviously this guy attended the Rob Liefield Art Institute.

1114584-3654_4_016.jpg

You've just discovered the prototype for Mr. Incredible! Quick, snatch up all the copies of this undiscovered key before it becomes HOT!