• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Covers Ever - Let's See 'Em!

721 posts in this topic

Aw hell... I was never much for a conscience anyway...

The truly great thing about this cover is the complete and total lack of perspective. You could hold this cover up as an example when teaching 2nd-graders how not to draw.

Busiest... cover... ever...

09838724796.1.GIF

The truly great thing about this cover is the complete and total lack of perspective. You could hold this cover up as an example when teaching 2nd-graders how not to draw.

09838724796.1.GIF

Kinda makes you feel like your gonna get a piece of shrapnel in the eye just by looking at it... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

09838724796.1.GIF

I think you meant this to be in the "BEST COVER....EVER" thread.... wink.gif

Come on, it could be far worse

09838724796.1.GIF" height="150

i think the artist had just finished the collected works of Geoff Darrow or something and gave it a shot.

it's not great, but it's certainly no mid-80's Al Milgrom.

mid 80's Al Milgrom inked by Vinny Colletta (any time frame but especially the 70s entire) would be enough to cause men to go blind just by looking upon such blasphemy

60950262738.53.GIF

This one is by far the worst and a big reason I haven't picked up comics off the rack in years. This is just sad. I know a lot of people don't like the Venom Hamlet cover but at least the skull in that is drawn decent. This cover can't really claim that except for maybe the cross walk light. About the only thing cool aboutt his cover is the Titlted UPC label and the way the creators signed there names. However, if I were the artist I wouldn't want my name associated with that cover.

I always thought this Larsen cover was the laziest effort ever...

asm347.jpg

but nothing ever topped this one for me

(when I first picked it up, I actually thought it was a grade school cover contest)

asm55-lg.jpg

frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

I like both those covers.