• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,657 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2022 at 12:14 AM, Larryw7 said:

3d84b00eaeb17ad10fc06add3590820f.jpg

that must have been one hell of a dummy with lifelike moving facial muscles and eyes that look at you and stuff-
I mean they have those now but-  :whistle:

From the "Fran Frazer" story of Top-Notch Comics 21 (what??? you've never heard of Fran Frazer???)

Fran and Hal find themselves trapped in an Arabian Chieftain's home.  They hide in a Harem room and put on "Harem" disguises.  Good plan... who could ever figure this out?

Fran is at least a woman (although she's white), but Hal is a muscular man.

But yes!  The disguises work!  The German villain, Von Berg is especially fooled and falls in love/lust with Hal.

In the 2nd panel Fran speaks Pig-latin to Hal to communicate (these two are regular 007s)

IMG_1144.jpeg

IMG_1145.jpeg

IMG_1146.jpeg

IMG_1147.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

On 4/16/2022 at 12:22 AM, Senormac said:

The good dummy and friend

1358781304_berganandmccarthy.thumb.png.5ded86da1b47aa10dd0fa9fbeced60cc.png

The most amazing thing about Edgar Bergen, (besides fathering Candice), is that he became famous on radio with his ventriloquist act. I wonder if any magicians became famous on radio???

On 5/11/2022 at 3:31 AM, Bludriver said:
On 4/15/2022 at 9:22 PM, Senormac said:

The good dummy and friend

1358781304_berganandmccarthy.thumb.png.5ded86da1b47aa10dd0fa9fbeced60cc.png

Expand  

The most amazing thing about Edgar Bergen, (besides fathering Candice), is that he became famous on radio with his ventriloquist act. I wonder if any magicians became famous on radio???

IDK but I really get a kick out of the old radio shows of Charlie McCarthy, especially the ones with W.C. Fields as a guest.  They went at each other constantly and the wit was top drawer :) 

On 5/23/2022 at 2:35 PM, lostboys said:

(shrug)

I must be losing my mind.

The pic cuts off at his knees...no?

Yes.  I'm just giving this picture a hard time because Leifeld is famous for never drawing ankles or feet.  It's not personal.   :baiting: