• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,657 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2021 at 6:34 PM, kav said:

wheatcakes too?

Unfortunately that machine went down about the same time as all of McDonald's ice cream machines.. The last one to make it out before ....FB_IMG_1640076214187.jpg.c7f238d580874528122c7f82b9297de0.jpg

On 12/23/2021 at 4:39 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Unfortunately that machine went down about the same time as all of McDonald's ice cream machines.. The last one to make it out before ....FB_IMG_1640076214187.jpg.c7f238d580874528122c7f82b9297de0.jpg

a7c3fb7159f1fad4cc7d565fb296e09a049557348b36d8a246b28350203c0b72_1.jpg

In Startling comics 23.... While pouring extra power into their radio broadcast, German Propagandists breach the 4th Dimension and this creature comes thru.  Half man, half Bat.... where could the authors have possibly gotten that idea?????

How cool & destructive is he???? Cool & destructive enough to clench a box of dynamite in his thighs as he flies to the nearest US weapons plant.

FullSizeRender-25.jpeg

FullSizeRender-27.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

On 12/24/2021 at 1:25 PM, gadzukes said:

In Startling comics 23.... While pouring extra power into their radio broadcast, German Propagandists breach the 4th Dimension and this creature comes thru.  Half man, half Bat.... where could the authors have possibly gotten that idea?????

How cool & destructive is he???? Cool & destructive enough to clench a box of dynamite in his thighs as he flies to the nearest US weapons plant.

FullSizeRender-25.jpeg

FullSizeRender-27.jpeg

Don't forget the "HA-HA!" hm

On 12/24/2021 at 2:25 PM, gadzukes said:

FullSizeRender-25.jpeg

FullSizeRender-27.jpeg

So how does he light the dynamite?  If he stops flapping his arms he drops out of the sky.  Also he would be falling so fast that any short of match flame would be blown out.

On 12/25/2021 at 10:53 AM, media_junkie said:

So how does he light the dynamite?  If he stops flapping his arms he drops out of the sky.  Also he would be falling so fast that any short of match flame would be blown out.

maybe its like cars in movies-as soon as it crashes into something, it explodes.

On 12/25/2021 at 12:25 PM, FoggyNelson said:

If they were all Ford  Pinto,s I would believe it

hm 

On 1/4/2022 at 3:35 PM, gadzukes said:

This is more of an example of example of pure LAZINESS rather than ridiculousness.

I had my Jonny Quest 1 out and was looking thru it.

These are two panels that are a few story pages apart.  Wow, lazy artist.

IMG_8920.jpeg

IMG_8919.jpeg

I didn't know that Bob Kane was still working in the 1960s.

Yet I can't see see where any is a 1:1 match. At the point you're at, why not just go the full Hog and just trace it. To the casual observer it'll be deemed the same. 

On 1/4/2022 at 4:35 PM, gadzukes said:

This is more of an example of example of pure LAZINESS rather than ridiculousness.

I had my Jonny Quest 1 out and was looking thru it.

These are two panels that are a few story pages apart.  Wow, lazy artist.

IMG_8920.jpeg

IMG_8919.jpeg

This is very true to the actual cartoon though.  Where they use the same animation over and over and over again.