• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,656 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

punk squirt hasnt started shavin yet.
-Ben Grimm

I was about to say, he's only going to be used to shaving off some very light bum fluff at best.

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

I was about to say, he's only going to be used to shaving off some very light bum fluff at best.

squirt uses bikini wax.
-Ben Grimm

11 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

Also, doesn't look like he read the non-lethal force memo...

7C714BFF-1627-4901-B7E6-0E77984CC1ED.thumb.jpeg.c07d57a686ad0f6e5a0ba0c5e376e2d7.jpeg

First that poor car gets tossed by superman, now namor.

Ridiculous.  Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk-Hulk rips Wolverine IN HALF.  Wolverine then crawls 2 miles up a mountain and reattaches his lower (better) half.
If Wolverine heals immediately, then WHY didnt his torso heal closed and likewise the pelvic cavity??  Huh?  WHY.  So if he never found his bottom half then his torso would remain permanently open with the guts spillin out?  But wait-WHY??  I thought he heals??  Once again Marvel outdoes Jimmy Olsen in the ridiculous dept.
How did the Hulk rip Wolverine in half with his adamantium ...

10 hours ago, kav said:

Ridiculous.  Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk-Hulk rips Wolverine IN HALF.  Wolverine then crawls 2 miles up a mountain and reattaches his lower (better) half.
If Wolverine heals immediately, then WHY didnt his torso heal closed and likewise the pelvic cavity??  Huh?  WHY.  So if he never found his bottom half then his torso would remain permanently open with the guts spillin out?  But wait-WHY??  I thought he heals??  Once again Marvel outdoes Jimmy Olsen in the ridiculous dept.
How did the Hulk rip Wolverine in half with his adamantium ...

Would his torso just heal over or would he grow a new set of legs.  Maybe we could start cloning Wolverine by ripping him in half and have the tops & bottoms grow new Wolverines?:idea:

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

Would his torso just heal over or would he grow a new set of legs.  Maybe we could start cloning Wolverine by ripping him in half and have the tops & bottoms grow new Wolverines?:idea:

Deadpool vs Juggernaut in Deadpool 2.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 hours ago, gadzukes said:

:whatthe:  Is that a real panel?  How did DC let that one slip by?

I’m without a Demon run currently, or I’d check.

I’m very surprised. I want to call shenanigans.