• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANT-MAN & THE WASP QUANTUMANIA directed by Peyton Reed (2023)
11 11

1,061 posts in this topic

Actor Jonathan Majors was arrested and charged with assault, strangulation and harassment on Saturday, police said.

Police said they responded to a call to an apartment in New York City's Chelsea neighborhood late Saturday morning over a domestic dispute between a 33-year-old male and a 30-year-old female. The woman told police she was assaulted.

"Officers placed the 33-year-old male into custody without incident. The victim sustained minor injuries to her head and neck and was removed to an area hospital in stable condition," a New York City Police Department spokesperson said in a statement to NPR.

On 3/25/2023 at 11:29 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

Anyone else think Ezra Miller and DC are happy the spotlight has been shifted?

If Marvel eventually fires Jonathan Majors and recasts Kang, DC might look worse for ignoring sociopathic behavior by its sociopathic actors.

On 3/25/2023 at 9:51 PM, drotto said:

If true, this could cause Phase 5 and 6 to collapse.

No way.

GOTG3, Secret Invasion, The Marvels, Captain America New World Order, and Daredevil Born Again shouldn’t be dependent on a Kang storyline from what I can tell. Marvel can stay the course with those projects besides refilming a mid-credits scene or two. 

It will be interesting to see what Marvel does with Loki 2. I think they still release Loki 2 as-is whether they fire Jonathan Majors or not.

As for Shang Chi 2 (rumored to be a Kang story), Fantastic Four, Moon Knight Season 2, and whatever else is rumored to be connected to Kang, recast reshuffle and carry on.

On 3/26/2023 at 10:06 AM, @therealsilvermane said:

No way.

GOTG3, Secret Invasion, The Marvels, Captain America New World Order, and Daredevil Born Again shouldn’t be dependent on a Kang storyline from what I can tell. Marvel can stay the course with those projects besides refilming a mid-credits scene or two. 

It will be interesting to see what Marvel does with Loki 2. I think they still release Loki 2 as-is whether they fire Jonathan Majors or not.

As for Shang Chi 2 (rumored to be a Kang story), Fantastic Four, Moon Knight Season 2, and whatever else is rumored to be connected to Kang, recast reshuffle and carry on.

This assumes the MCU has already not partially collapsed (which it has).  The only movies I have any confidence in are Guardians and Deadpool.  The Marvels is boarderline DOA already, and the majority of 5 and 6 are built on Kang.  You can spin things how you like, but that is the reality.  

I am not saying this is true or confirmed, but it is a massive problem for the MCU no matter how you cut it.  I garentee Disney is having emergency meetings right now.