• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hasbro's TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS (2023)

179 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2023 at 1:56 AM, media_junkie said:

Man I hope not, cause I'll have to see it no matter what or my two sons will riot.

I'll be there with you. It sucks being a mega-fan of the franchise. Things we do.... 

On 4/21/2023 at 10:53 AM, Cat said:

:eek:

According to insider Jeff Sneider on The Hot Mic Podcast, Transformers: Rise of the Beasts has gone through a multitude of edits during post-production from almost a dozen different editing teams:

"They're getting a little worried about 'Transformers.' I wanted to caution you in this draft. This is what they said, they said that 'Transformers' has gone through close to a dozen different editing teams that have argued about different cuts of the film."

Wait. I read somewhere on here Jeff Sneider is a hack, and doesn't know anything anyway.

So this may not be real.

hm

On 4/23/2023 at 7:11 PM, Bosco685 said:

:eek:

Wait. I read somewhere on here Jeff Sneider is a hack, and doesn't know anything anyway.

So this may not be real.

hm

Oh good, I hope it's not. I still don't expect it to be good, maybe a 7/10 at best, but it could easily be a LOT worse, and I'm prepared for that. 

June 9....except for Australia and New Zealand, where it's been pushed back 2 weeks for reasons unknown.

In today's world that's a virtual eternity. 

Wankers. 

Oooh Cheetor, Airrazor, and Rhinox. Damn cool. Shame we're not seeing their robot mode faces like the other guys. 

On 4/28/2023 at 1:57 AM, media_junkie said:

So not keeping up that closely with the movies, I'm guessing that this one (and I guess the last Bumblebee movie) are not tied to the first group of Transformer movies because the timelines don't work out?

One of the executive producers just yesterday said that no, they're all still connected, and in ROTB, we'll start to see how he becomes the Optimus Prime we ssw in the very first film. That man is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and should be sent to a farm, muzzled. While we can't say for sure until we see the film, and maybe not even then, but it sure looks like a reboot to me. 

On 4/28/2023 at 8:03 PM, Bosco685 said:

China release of 6/9

FuyGmuwX0AIRgmW.thumb.jpeg.d47276c707b9d2ad51b1d8f899a23511.jpeg

Even f***ing China gets it before Australia?! What the actual f***?!