• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
17 17

1,671 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2022 at 7:40 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I know, right?

Can't figure out why this one always falls so far back page wise in comparison to the HA and CC ones once the auction is over 

They're bringing some heat again in this one 

On 5/18/2022 at 4:55 PM, sagii said:

Can't figure out why this one always falls so far back page wise in comparison to the HA and CC ones once the auction is over 

That's probably because the original CL Auction thread got lost in the shuffle for awhile there and now there's multiple threads for the CL auctions. :grin:

On 5/18/2022 at 8:13 PM, lou_fine said:

That's probably because the original CL Auction thread got lost in the shuffle for awhile there and now there's multiple threads for the CL auctions. :grin:

So, you're saying the CL auctions have become thread-bare? 

On 5/18/2022 at 4:55 PM, sagii said:

They're bringing some heat again in this one 

Couple beauties here :luhv:

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 8.57.20 AM.png

On 5/19/2022 at 12:26 PM, LDarkseid1 said:

I haven't the faintest clue what they'll go for. Any idea on hammer for both?

Not sure nyself, but the Promise Collection copy of #2 (cgc 7.5 went for over 33k last year). This copy is the highest graded. Sky's the limit 

On 5/19/2022 at 2:35 PM, tth2 said:

7.5 to 8.5 equals tripling in price?! Wow. 

I think so right? I know with lot's of books it doesn't, but I think with the level of rarity in general, and since 8.5 is the max grade it's been able to obtain, should sell for a hefty premium. But maybe I'm wrong and more in the $60K range.