• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May the Force be with you! Star Wars Signature Series Thread!
7 7

441 posts in this topic

Updated Piece:

Scooby as a X-Wing Fighter by Greg Woronchak

- Signed by Dennis Lawson X-Wing Fighter Wedge Antilles 

- Signed by Stephen Costantino Gamorrean Guard

- Signed by David Antrum voice actor for Wedge Antilles (Loved it and wanted to take a photo of it)

- Signed by Warren Proulx Jr. (Storm troopers, Tusken Raider, Stunt Double for Obi Wan Kenobi)

- Signed by Mark Anthony Austin Bounty Hunter Boba Fett for 1997 Special Edition of Star Wars a New Hope

20231112_152501.jpg

On 11/19/2023 at 4:11 PM, dbcn said:

Ian McDiarmid:

Was hoping for at least a 9.6 on this one (no noticeable defects...), but unfortunately, this book picked up a 'very small crease right bottom of front cover' during its time at CGC/CCS....

Still looks nice tho.

sw50_emperor_afv_94.jpg

His signature ink color matching the green in the cover art is perfect!

On 11/20/2023 at 11:35 AM, DELTA 62 said:

His signature ink color matching the green in the cover art is perfect!

Thx @DELTA 62 - that's more or less the theme I'm running with - I've had to make a couple of exceptions here and there, but as I get the books in hand I'll be sure to post them here.

On 11/30/2023 at 12:31 PM, Funkoboss said:

IMG_0261.thumb.jpeg.da13442be3130896dc77e1d9d1edec97.jpegIMG_0264.thumb.jpeg.710fdbafef764856746a656c46f1a33c.jpegSigned by John Tyler Christopher with the remark “you underestimate my power’ Classic!!

Those are the largest letters I've ever seen him write, and they're still really small lol