• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

If anyone EVER has an unrestored Detective 29 or 31 to sell, please let me know! (I know, I know...I'm preaching to the choir...)

I have this one; you might be able to pry it from me:

Tec31.jpg[/img]

Just checked the new cencus update on 9/11..there are now 7 Detective 27s in unrestored condition over 5.5. Only 3 Action 1s over 5.5.

I count 5 copies and 4 copies respectively. Am I missing something? (and if you aren't counting an Action #1 because of tiny glue or color touch, are you sure none of the Detective's don't have similar problems?)

Yeah, I know.........searched and searched and finally couldn't wait, so I grabbed a "slightly" restored from Metro (posted not too long ago on this thread). Although a beauty, and expensive enough, would love to score an unrestored.......and you found it on an e-bay store no less........F'n congratulations, Man!!!!!!

Fish

Here's my latest pickup - from Toronto FanFest from Harley............any of you experts seen this particular one before. If so , do share anything you know of it's history.......

Fishbone

detective31.jpg

Edited by fishbone

Here's my latest pickup - from Toronto FanFest from Harley............any of you experts seen this particular one before. If so , do share anything you know of it's history.......

Fishbone

Hey Fishbone-

I bought this same copy from Harley at the Wondercon this past year. I returned it after owning it for a few weeks, because I sent it to CGC for grading and I was not comfortable with the grade and PQ assigned to it. Great Bat cover though.

Curious, but what did you pay for it and at what grade?

Thanks,

Primetime

detective31.jpg