• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info Rick. And what an Awesome 16. I wonder what the ad looks like in the 16? Anyone have an image of that?

Bronzilla goes by JR in the real world :gossip: No worrys..been called worse!

VTComics owns a raw copy in 3.5 or so. Heshowed me a pic of his once. Its a full page ad and is quite cool! Maybe he can post it here.

I will PM him

My 2 Latest Additions

sc01608659.jpg

The 37 looks like my old copy I sold to Dizzyfox a few months ago...did you get that from him? Glad it slabbed a 5.5 Mod (P)...I think I picked it up as a 6.0 Mod (P)...very nice book (thumbs u

Here is one great Batman. It contains both the 1st appearance of Vicki Vale, the 1st golden age appearance of the Mad Hatter in the same story, the 1st Robin corner shock cover (I'm told) and of course a Joker cover. Just arrived today!

79587.jpg.64572adfa41dd6e8046c271cc10c9c95.jpg

My 2 Latest Additions

sc01608659.jpg

The 37 looks like my old copy I sold to Dizzyfox a few months ago...did you get that from him? Glad it slabbed a 5.5 Mod (P)...I think I picked it up as a 6.0 Mod (P)...very nice book (thumbs u

Same book. Thought it come back a 6.0 as well. The 49 thought it would com back a 7.5, came back a 8. You win some you lose some, that's what makes collecting so great!!!

Thanks for the info Rick. And what an Awesome 16. I wonder what the ad looks like in the 16? Anyone have an image of that?

Bronzilla goes by JR in the real world :gossip: No worrys..been called worse!

VTComics owns a raw copy in 3.5 or so. Heshowed me a pic of his once. Its a full page ad and is quite cool! Maybe he can post it here.

I will PM him

Did it look like this?

DetectiveComics15Interiorcover.jpg

My 2 Latest Additions

sc01608659.jpg

Same book. Thought it come back a 6.0 as well. The 49 thought it would com back a 7.5, came back a 8. You win some you lose some, that's what makes collecting so great!!!

:cloud9: