• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Yea lol lets make sure there are translations for the other boardies here guys, I dont like keep anyone out of a conversation (especially Rick (thumbs u )

BTW, how did you get the Greek fonts?

Yea lol lets make sure there are translations for the other boardies here guys, I dont like keep anyone out of a conversation (especially Rick (thumbs u )

BTW, how did you get the Greek fonts?

I first consult the Oracle at Delphi, then I summon the Gods of Olympus... then I use this ;)

SubmarinerAndTec25002.jpg

Its about time I posted this awesome pre-Bat tec....

Reminds me of Pulp Fiction, how the object that the thief is holding just glows really bright.

Ha, what a simple flash from my camera can do. Now I am thinking if the cop on the cover is Speed Saunders. Is it he?

Nice book John...you don't see #25 too often...

Thanks Ben, I fell in love with it when I saw it on display in the NY show. From then I wanted it (and the 26 too but lost on that one). Cant remember seeing another one anywhere else... How many 25s have been on the market over the last few years (hhhhhm maybe its a question Rick can answer)?

Nice book John...you don't see #25 too often...

Thanks Ben, I fell in love with it when I saw it on display in the NY show. From then I wanted it (and the 26 too but lost on that one). Cant remember seeing another one anywhere else... How many 25s have been on the market over the last few years (hhhhhm maybe its a question Rick can answer)?

off the top of my head, I only recall seeing maybe 6-7 copies of the past few years....

Very cool Bronzilla! :golfclap: Kind of cool to think how those images actually predate Action 1, huh?

way cool!!!

I considered Bidding on the Action Comics 12 up on the Bay since it had the Detective 27 ad but little rough and I overspent allready the last two weeks.

Not sure if that auction ended or not yet.....