• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Big thanks to Batman Fan for a book I never thought I'd get my hand son.... it's a 5.0 c/ow... but I want to know who has the 7.5? hm

I don't know who owns the 7.5 copy but I have the 5.5

cool, well when you find the 7.5, please flip me the 5.5 ;) your copy looks pretty nice btw.

I think I saw the 7.5 copy on Comic Link a year or so ago?

Hard to believe nothing over 7.5 hasn't been through CGC yet :gossip:

:preach:
(shrug)
Exactly!! Should have a new addition within the week. And struck a deal for a nice pre-100 Tec as well.
well stop dilly dallying around :makepoint:
I should have it around my next day off. Sometime next week.. :P
:preach:

Want to thank George(1KOKO) for selling this beauty and Roy(r1970d) for picking it up for me. Happy to have this one in the collection.

sc0003384e.jpg

just so you know, that book will likely resub as a 5.0

when I bought it, it was real old label and I showed it to certain folks that felt a straight resub would benefit it... never really cared about the number, but it is a 5.0 in 4.5 clothing (thumbs u

Want to thank George(1KOKO) for selling this beauty and Roy(r1970d) for picking it up for me. Happy to have this one in the collection.

sc0003384e.jpg

just so you know, that book will likely resub as a 5.0

when I bought it, it was real old label and I showed it to certain folks that felt a straight resub would benefit it... never really cared about the number, but it is a 5.0 in 4.5 clothing (thumbs u

It's a beautiful book and the one I was most reluctant to let go.

Andre - you are a gentleman who I have enjoyed doing business with and hope to share a beer with soon. :golfclap: