• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Arrived today from Andre, has made me feel a bit better as I have swine flu at the moment

det37.jpg

I thought doctors were supposed to be top of the vaccination list. :baiting:

Ours arrive on the 9th doh!

I got mine last Wednesday, got sick within 2 days, fever last night. yay.

Just arrived from across the pond. Special thanks to George(1Koko).

sc005ec9d3.jpg

sc005eb653.jpg

Holy FUD (worship):o^^:luhv:

When you dive, you dive into the deep end of the pool Andre. I am one jealous SOB right about now.

Thanks. I've realized life is to short, if you can do it go for it. I was one of those guys who was always planning for the future. I nearly died this summer and came to the conclusion to enjoy every day cause it could well come to an end very quickly. With that said I'm not blowing my future retirement plans for books. I'm refocussing on enjoying life, spending more time with kids, family vacations etc. Collecting these books makes me very happy, I have involved my 7 yr old daughter in collecting as well. Nothing puts a smile on a father's face more than their little girl talking about multiple of guide for pre robin TECS :roflmao:

sc005ec9d3.jpg

sc005eb653.jpg

When you dive, you dive into the deep end of the pool Andre. I am one jealous SOB right about now.

Thanks. I've realized life is to short, if you can do it go for it. I was one of those guys who was always planning for the future. I nearly died this summer and came to the conclusion to enjoy every day cause it could well come to an end very quickly. With that said I'm not blowing my future retirement plans for books. I'm refocussing on enjoying life, spending more time with kids, family vacations etc. Collecting these books makes me very happy, I have involved my 7 yr old daughter in collecting as well. Nothing puts a smile on a father's face more than their little girl talking about multiple of guide for pre robin TECS :roflmao:

I feel very similar

sc005ec9d3.jpg

sc005eb653.jpg

It sounds like something very good came out of a near-disaster. (thumbs u