• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Money wise I agree but he Bat 1 is kinda like that sweet girl you take home and the Tec 31 is that dirty girl that's just as hot, but you'd rather keep her number out of your five. No matter which one you score with you come out a winner.

Money wise I agree but he Bat 1 is kinda like that sweet girl you take home and the Tec 31 is that dirty girl that's just as hot, but you'd rather keep her number out of your five. No matter which one you score with you come out a winner.

:roflmao:

hm Let me see if this has happened to me before...

I figure a 5.0 tec 31 is a 23-25K book

a 5.0 batman 1 is a $40K+ book...

value wise, winner is clear cut bat 1

if I am going for value, I take the Bat 1. But, I'm not a big Robin fan (Joker is cool--but he was taken from stories original intended for Tec comics anyway) and I prefer the pure, Dark Knight---solo style :grin:

I figure a 5.0 tec 31 is a 23-25K book

a 5.0 batman 1 is a $40K+ book...

value wise, winner is clear cut bat 1

if I am going for value, I take the Bat 1. But, I'm not a big Robin fan (Joker is cool--but he was taken from stories original intended for Tec comics anyway) and I prefer the pure, Dark Knight---solo style :grin:

:headbang: