• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

This thread seems to have turned into a Tec 29-37 thread. We need to add some variety.

How about this one? Second nicest after only the Church copy.....

tec45_9.0md.jpg

Tec #45 is another underrated (IMO) book.

3rd appearence of the Joker and his 1st story-appearence in Detective Comics.

Amazing, amazing book. :applause:

Yours looks quite sharp to say the least. (thumbs u

This thread seems to have turned into a Tec 29-37 thread. We need to add some variety.

How about this one? Second nicest after only the Church copy.....

tec45_9.0md.jpg

:o

Whoa, that's what I can a high grade Tec

very undervalued. one day it will get its due. wow a 8.0 copy is unbelievable. I wonder what it will get when I send it out. I think with a deatched cover maybe somewhere in the range of 1.0 to 2.0 , my gut feeling 1.5 but we will see

very undervalued. one day it will get its due. wow a 8.0 copy is unbelievable. I wonder what it will get when I send it out. I think with a deatched cover maybe somewhere in the range of 1.0 to 2.0 , my gut feeling 1.5 but we will see

Take your gut feeling. Subtract 0.5 to 1.0 and that will be the CGC grade. :baiting:

I already posted this in the Golden Age cigar area but want to post it again with these other Detective beauties. I have never been so happy acquiring a comic, and it went directly from grail status to keeper status :grin:

tec35scan2.jpg