• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

Atlas produced some good 'action & adventure'. I remember this ish as being super sweet (thanks GCD as mine's X#%*+GONE) ps- 'rugged' here too...

24480.jpg

My favorite Atlas title of all....crime/suspense, war, sci-fi, horror, and finally superheroes...the title covered every genre in the book and it didn't even last 30 issues. :applause:

It's on the short list of most varied GA title.

MensAdv8.jpg

MensAdv20.jpg

I'm going to try to post some scans of comics from my own collection tonight including that stock cover I posted of Outlaw Kid #15. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping all goes well.

:cool:

Can't wait to see them! :popcorn:

Victory! My first scan is up! The image of the Outlaw Kid #15 from the previous page is now that of my own personal copy.

(thumbs u

Edited by Hepcat

I'm going to try to post some scans of comics from my own collection tonight including that stock cover I posted of Outlaw Kid #15. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping all goes well.

:cool:

Can't wait to see them! :popcorn:

Victory! My first scan is up! The image of the Outlaw Kid #15 from the previous page is now that of my own personal copy.

(thumbs u

That is really white! :applause:

OutlawKid.jpg

That is really white! :applause:

Thank you! I don't have many of the Atlas western comics but the three I have are really nice.

:cloud9:

Being a fan of nature documentaries, I love comics that feature jungle critters! (thumbs u

Great stuff this scanning! Next week after Xmas I'll do some of my Fiction House and Fox covers as well as some of my Joe Kubert and Neal Adams covers. I'll also be putting up my Flash 105, Flash 106, Showcase 24, Green Lantern 1, Green Lantern 2, Brave & the Bold 29, Brave & the Bold 30, Justice League of America 2, Justice League of America 3 and Brave & the Bold 34 for grading purposes.

:blahblah:

yeah- #23 is one of my top Atlas faves: Bill Ev cov, Howie Post, Mort Lawrence, Myron Fass, a rare and cool appearance by Reed Crandall, and wrapping it up 'The Thief' penciled by Larry Woromay and inked by the incredible Matt Fox!

img305.jpg

img306.jpg

Matt Fox tended to dominate any penciller's work but his art helps make most any story worth a look.

Agreed! Matt Fox can even make Larry Lieber's art look good!

yeah- #23 is one of my top Atlas faves: Bill Ev cov, Howie Post, Mort Lawrence, Myron Fass, a rare and cool appearance by Reed Crandall, and wrapping it up 'The Thief' penciled by Larry Woromay and inked by the incredible Matt Fox!

img305.jpg

img306.jpg

Matt Fox tended to dominate any penciller's work but his art helps make most any story worth a look.

Agreed! Matt Fox can even make Larry Lieber's art look good!

That he did. But Lieber hated Fox's inks as he felt they overwhelmed his pencils (which was true).

Beautiful colors, especially for an Atlas book! :applause: