• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I've been searching for a decent copy for a couple of years now and this is the best I've seen. After looking through some of my other Atlas books I realized that it's very similar in composition to this cover although I'd have to give the edge to the JIM 5!

AdventuresIntoTerror22_zpsaeff553b.jpg

Here's a book I thought I'd never have.

Not super HG but I feel lucky just to have a copy! :cloud9:

JourneyIntoMystery5_zpsd7a2af3e.jpg

:shy:

New Brunswick :gossip:

Yes Sir! :acclaim:

..... looks to be pushing Fine..... which is pretty decent for Atlas. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Here's a book I thought I'd never have.

Not super HG but I feel lucky just to have a copy! :cloud9:

JourneyIntoMystery5_zpsd7a2af3e.jpg

Wonderful book, Jayman! Waaaaaay nicer than my beater, detached, rusted/stained from the grave copy. But have to agree with you on those Everett inks!

It's funny, in Tales to Terrible to Tell, George Suarez went on about his personal fave, Bob Powell -- and while Powell art is terrific -- for my precode dollar, Everett ranks above him. :)

Wonderful book, Jayman! Waaaaaay nicer than my beater, detached, rusted/stained from the grave copy. But have to agree with you on those Everett inks!

It's funny, in Tales to Terrible to Tell, George Suarez went on about his personal fave, Bob Powell -- and while Powell art is terrific -- for my precode dollar, Everett ranks above him. :)

Thanks! It's a keeper for sure.

Just curious about your sig line asking for a coverless JIM 5.

Do you have a nice cover wrap to marry it with? hm

Thanks! It's a keeper for sure.

Just curious about your sig line asking for a coverless JIM 5.

Do you have a nice cover wrap to marry it with? hm

Wish I did! But looking for a complete coverless to marry a raggedy cover to. :) alas!

Had a little sales thread a while back and these two didn't go..... probably because I had them priced to the Nth degree..... but they're both favorites and I kind of just want to keep them. Art inside is very polished by the likes of Krigstein and such. They don't have those rank stories like the early Mystery Tales..... but they do have their charm..... and Everett was at the absolute peak of his career as far as technique was concerned. GOD BLESS....

MYSTIC590002.jpg

STOTU9a.jpg

This next one didn't survive the offering..... and it also has wonderful art inside starting off with a Wally Wood, a Drucker, and more. I can only imagine what a truly high grade copy would do to someone's sanity. GOD BLESS.....

MYSTIC52.jpg