• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,301 posts in this topic

.... as do the AIT and AIWW runs with many issues tough in any grade. As you hit the mid 50's many of the Atlas books were well represented in the Circle 8 pedigree..... but still not piles of them. Many of the War books are even tougher. The MIA 21 that Doc Love just snagged is ridiculously tough to find. Spellbound 17 and 20 are both real bears. Six months of eBay watching will give you a good idea....... and if www.metropoliscomics.com doesn't have a copy available, that too, is a good indicator of scarcity. A sharp VG/F is about as good as you'll see for many of the PCH era books. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....if you're looking for VF's......pack a lunch.

Don't have a 17, but here's my Spellbound 20; love them hooters, eh eh;

29mav5h.jpg

One of my very fave covers that I don't got a copy of yet. :) Mr. Heath sure could draw 'em! ;)

.....yeah, look at those monsters.....BOTH of 'em :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

Couple of my PCH's, not too rare but held their shape quite nicely :cloud9:

spell21_zps31dacd06.jpeg

aston10_zps6bfd5da2.jpeg

Gorgeous!

..... yeah...throw the guide out the window.... GOD BLESS....

..... you, know..... you may be right, Dan...... I'm just so conditioned to NOT seeing them above mid grade.... my mind may have filled in the wrong blank. I could see it being a 9.0 too now that you mention it. GOD BLESS...

..... you, know..... you may be right, Dan...... I'm just so conditioned to NOT seeing them above mid grade.... my mind may have filled in the wrong blank. I could see it being a 9.0 too now that you mention it. GOD BLESS...

'tis a 9.0 disguised as a 7.0

spellbound17701.jpg