• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Thanks guys.... these were two that I thought might prove elusive above Fine.... and to get them both from the same individual at the same time surprised me. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Nice going, Jimbo; musta cost you the rent money for Atlas PCH books in that condition, eh eh.

I pretty much fund new purchases by selling books I already had. Your collection is probably worth 10 times what mine is..... but, like you, I like 'em raw :cloud9: The MT 11 has some real nice stories inside ... a Kweskin is particularly nice. I would've never had these if not for these boards.... both are New Brunswick's and came about due to a polite inquiry. Some real nice books in that collection.... I would love to see the master list of the entire pile.... GOD BLESS...

Much as I like Mystery Tales 11, the Astonishing 13 is one that has always rung my chimes..... as cool an Everett cover as any IMHO. I was curious about the top census 9.2 but couldn't find it on the registry..... but spent a really cool few hours looking for it. Some of you folks have some very, very nice collections...... and I notice that, even after a couple of decades or more that the collections are still missing books..... these things really are tough to find. I have a question for anyone out there who was around when the Circle 8's were unveiled, just how deep were the Atlas runs ? I've seen several copies of a few different issues/ titles ..... but I have no idea how far back they went and if the multiples were typical of all the Atlas books this pedigree contained. GOD BLESS...

This is definitely one of those books you've got to see in hand. The green is terrific but it's Everett's detailed inking. Especially on the reapers ropes and in the background. Just amazing!