• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

I added this book to my permanent collection a couple of months ago. I'm really happy about this one being a big fan of Wolverton.

DSC_0024834x1280_zpsf99e7979.jpg

Great book! I was temped but you removed the temptation for me! I'm actually curious about the collection it's from, I'm not familiar with it. Do you know it's background?

I'm really happy that I managed to snatch this one up. I have another book from the that collection. Both present really great. It seems that you found the information you were looking for. I googled it when I received the books. He seemed to be a good person that left us to early.

Last year forum member Mark Woodcock compiled this into a spreadsheet. Here's a public google docs version of that:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhStfAK4gPs0dDM4RThoVi16c3RXejhoMnRsT0tMOVE&hl=en_US

.....though it may take a few minutes to scroll through..... for those interested, the Mile High Church copies of any remaining Atlas books at the time of the 1977 Mega Catalog..... and not all are "bucknekkid MINT"....... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Best way I could think of to close out 2014...

a7ee86c6-9468-4f85-8e99-d4970f63737a_zpsee002bfa.jpg

..... hard to find a bad Everett over..... but some of them are just real, real, real, good. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u