• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

.....and I'll close out my small barrage of black cover Atlas PCH with another one of my all-time faves, created by Mr. Maneely....

IMG_2775_zpscc52184a.jpg

Alright, I'm out, everyone have a great Friday the 13th, and show that special someone a little more affection this weekend :cool: ....... or else you won't hear the end of it :facepalm:

...... New Brunswick :cloud9: ,......these won't be for sale anytime soon :sumo: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AtlasBooks0013_zpsda4b34ac.jpg

AtlasforSale0007_zpsef4a910d.jpg

What is the story on the "New Brunswick Collection"? Was it precode horror stuff? Atlas? Always like to know the back story on "finds". Looks like some cool books!

.....and I'll close out my small barrage of black cover Atlas PCH with another one of my all-time faves, created by Mr. Maneely....

IMG_2775_zpscc52184a.jpg

Alright, I'm out, everyone have a great Friday the 13th, and show that special someone a little more affection this weekend :cool: ....... or else you won't hear the end of it :facepalm:

VERY Nice! One of my favorite Atlas horror books!!!

IMG_2775_zpscc52184a.jpg

VERY Nice! One of my favorite Atlas horror books!!!

Yeah, that is simply stunning.

Here's a cool JIUW.

photo JOURNUNKWRD18_zps042a3403.jpg

.... looks like an orphan pedigree of some sort..... and that's another cover to cover classic.... with what I've always thought was an unverified Everett jailbreak story that I believe was inked and finished by Brodsky for some reason or another..... maybe Bill had the Flu or something. GOD BLESS....

..... and a :golfclap: to Supernerd for that Black batch..... now if we can just talk him into doing the Blue ones.... and the Green, and the Yellow, and the Red, and........

IMG_2775_zpscc52184a.jpg

Terrific books, as always, Caleb. The Astonishing 30 is A+ in my book, especially.

IMG_2775_zpscc52184a.jpg

Terrific books, as always, Caleb. The Astonishing 30 is A+ in my book, especially.

:applause: A bunch of great books being posted today.

I'm sure Astonishing #30 would make my short list of favorite Atlas PCH covers and I can't imagine there are many better copies than this one.

IMG_2775_zpscc52184a.jpg

What an amazing group of books Caleb. I really like the Spellbound 12. And this one of course. :cloud9:

This is one we don't see too often......and for me, as much as I truly love Maneely..... it's hard not to crown Severin as the King of the Atlas Western covers..... GOD BLESS....

WESTERN%20TRAILS10002.jpg

Edited by jimjum12