• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

Mystic 18 listed on clink this morning lasted about a minute. Scan hadn't even been posted, not enough to go around.

$1100 for a 5.0, sight unseen! That's crazy. I've gotten used to 6.0 and above Atlas PCH going for many multiples of a what a 4.0 would sell for, especially in an auction format, but this book seems to have legitimately become a PCH "must have".

Hard to believe 9 years ago heritage sold a CGC 8.0 for only $200!

I have the 8.0 Nova Scotia copy. I've not thought about selling it but with Atlas fever maintaining its grip...

....... probably a 10K book, Andy....... but you'll likely never replace it. The Clink sale may have been prearranged with Clink as a middle man. I've sold the occasional book through them to international buyers where insurance may not be available or deliverability is questionable. Just list the book on Clink at an agreed to time and the buyer instantly snags it. Leaving out the scan kind of "protects" it from being snagged by the wrong person. Clink has the resources and administrative clout to insure the delivery. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have the 8.0 Nova Scotia copy. I've not thought about selling it but with Atlas fever maintaining its grip...

Going to need to see a scan of that beauty Andy!!

I'll get it sorted...

Would make my day - appreciate it.

when/where did you pick it up Andy?

Edited by Johnny545

Mystic18.jpg

I'm amazed - astounding.

So thankful some of these survived in this condition, so we can at least imagine what it would be like to pick one up off the newsstand.

Thanks for posting that stunning copy.

Ten bucks on eBay about a dozen years ago or so. It would easily be VF, but the cover had neatly been cut off, so I *choke* taped it from the inside. The narrow white vertical line is where the cut was.

2elyw5i.jpg

Mystic18.jpg

I'm amazed - astounding.

So thankful some of these survived in this condition, so we can at least imagine what it would be like to pick one up off the newsstand.

Thanks for posting that stunning copy.

And a fairly large sig by Everett as you've pointed out before as on Spellbound 17, seems to indicate an Everett favorite also!