• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

I have been concentrating on Infantino Flash for the last 2 or 3 months, but here's a book that I couldn't pass on:

Astonishing%208_zpszvdmryg4.jpg

What a cover :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Only picked up one book each from the recent CLink and CConnect auctions. But I'm really happy with my choices. The Astonishing, to me, is such a brilliant cover. The use of shadows on Marvel Boy and the damsel really bring the cover to life. There's nothing flat or two dimensional about it. I like it more each time I look at it - just really jumps out at me.

Wish my scanner was better...but here ya go.

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

Only picked up one book each from the recent CLink and CConnect auctions. But I'm really happy with my choices. The Astonishing, to me, is such a brilliant cover. The use of shadows on Marvel Boy and the damsel really bring the cover to life. There's nothing flat or two dimensional about it. I like it more each time I look at it - just really jumps out at me.

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

Two amazing books!! Great acquisitions. Congrats!!!

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

Wonderful copies of two terrific covers. You don't see that Astonishing very often.

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

Nothing wrong with your scanner OR your book choices! (thumbs u

Another Mystic arrived today. Advertised on ol' ebay as a 6.0 and it's definitely better than that. Absolutely tight and glossy little copy. Wow. What a cover.

Mystic32.jpg

It is a classic. Congrats.

Those Anderson covers are hard to beat. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u