• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

It's a cool title and, with the popularity of the TV Show, that's a sought after book! :applause:

I finally managed to purchase my first issue of Menace at SDCC.

DSC_0015%20931x1280_zpshyc9qvqn.jpg

It's a cool title and, with the popularity of the TV Show, that's a sought after book! :applause:

I finally managed to purchase my first issue of Menace at SDCC.

DSC_0015%20931x1280_zpshyc9qvqn.jpg

I purchased this book around 30 minutes before closing time on Sunday and am really happy about it. I've wanted a Menace for quite some time now and finally scored one thanks to a fellow boardie.

Congrats Jim, I really love those two. :applause:

That HT is one I don't see too often. I haven't posted anything in a while.... here's two recent pick-ups, both books that I've wanted a solid copy of forever. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1452.jpg

..... this next one is a Vadebancouer book.......

DSCN1450.jpg

Great books, especially like that JIM 16! :applause:

.... the Astonishing 15 is a quiet underrated beauty as well..... GOD BLESS...

...... unfortunately, I won't be posting Jim V's Combat Casey 13..... outbid :sorry:

..... if anyone has a 6.5 or better for sale :wishluck:

Edited by jimjum12

Those Combat Casey books were awesome! I almost bid on them, but they did shoot up at the end. I am a big fan of the Astonishing 15, and that red really lights up nicely (thumbs u

...... unfortunately, I won't be posting Jim V's Combat Casey 13..... outbid :sorry:

Those Combat Casey books were awesome! I almost bid on them, but they did shoot up at the end. I am a big fan of the Astonishing 15, and that red really lights up nicely (thumbs u

The Vadeboncoeur war books are getting strong prices.

It sure would be nice if he were a boardie.... I'd like to know more about the efforts involved in putting together a complete Atlas set. I wonder what the last one was that he needed.... how long it took to complete the nearly 5000 issue canon. GOD BLESS....

It sure would be nice if he were a boardie.... I'd like to know more about the efforts involved in putting together a complete Atlas set. I wonder what the last one was that he needed.... how long it took to complete the nearly 5000 issue canon. GOD BLESS....

I will try and ask him the next time I see him (if I remember to). He told me that he was only missing 3 books to complete the whole Atlas set.