• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

That Mystic is no rag. Great Anderson cover!

Here's my latest Atlas thanks to board member Heresy, freshly liberated from it's slab. It has a top spine split and some tanning, but one of the nicest looking 4.0s I've ever come across. In addition to the excellent Heath cover it also has a great R.Q. Sale Gorilla-man story.

MA26_zpsoy9has5w.jpg

That Mystic is no rag. Great Anderson cover!

Here's my latest Atlas thanks to board member Heresy, freshly liberated from it's slab. It has a top spine split and some tanning, but one of the nicest looking 4.0s I've ever come across. In addition to the excellent Heath cover it also has a great R.Q. Sale Gorilla-man story.

MA26_zpsoy9has5w.jpg

Nice. Is there any preview of issue #27 in this issue?

Love the Devil-Bird cover! It's like an early predecessor of the PHM titles.

(Not to knock the labyrinth, but I think that guy could easily hop the walls.)

Thanks for sharing !

-bc

I'm pretty sure I've seen the 8.5 and it's a pedigree and most likely River City.

Mine is the Northford.

Menace1.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen the 8.5 and it's a pedigree and most likely River City.

Mine is the Northford.

Menace1.jpg

....it don't get much better than that :cloud9:

" Put that piece of garbage back on the shelf NOW, Young Man...... it'll give you nightmares !".........

.........GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

Whew, just a spectacular example of that issue. Almost hard to believe that the 3 copies mentioned survived in those conditions. If you ever held this book in your hands, you realize the cheap paper stock used. My copy graded out at 7.5, but that's because it fell about 4 feet off a shelf, even double mylared, and as a result, sustained an impact dentation on a lower corner. Probably would have made an 8.0/8.5, otherwise.

Dear god thats beautiful, would never tire of looking at it.

It's a great cover with a great interior: Everett, Tuska and Heath drawing stories written by Stan Lee.

Dear god thats beautiful, would never tire of looking at it.

It's a great cover with a great interior: Everett, Tuska and Heath drawing stories written by Stan Lee.

.... if you remember the day you bought this, I have a question. Did you see it and think, man, that's cool, I'm snagging it...... or had you been on the lookout for a copy ? GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u