• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,303 posts in this topic

I think I was outbid on the dozen or so I was bidding on...... but there's gong to be a bunch of happy campers out there..... a lot of those don't turn up often in ANY grade........GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Someone got a good deal on MT 113......I bid on it even though I already have one :insane: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

yup, I'm regretting not bidding up that one and a dozen others including some of those mystery tales (13!!!) ugghhhhh tough decisions these last two weeks.

Edited by Johnny545

The Marvel Tales 153 didn't go as high as I expected. I should have bid on it! :cry:

I hear that! I have non-bidders'-remorse on quite a few. The JIM #7 would have been a perfect filler copy for me... if I thought it would go that low I definitely would have swung for it.

I picked up 5 books, one pre-code and 4 post-coders, all in G.

Got outbid on several other pre-code books, and didn't even bother with the scarier covers, given what they had been getting bid up to.

The seller seemed to do well, prolly getting full boat on most of his books, by listing so many at the same time.

New pickup :D

6yh47p.jpg

Great book, congrats!

Love the text balloon too with the dashes between the words. Always wondered how that would sound verbalized. Robotic maybe? Also noticed that it must be pretty chilly in that morgue too! :blush:

Love the text balloon too with the dashes between the words. Always wondered how that would sound verbalized. Robotic maybe?

I really like that too. Same as on Mystery Tales #6... I don't know how it would sound either, but somehow it's a creepy effect. Gives the imagination a spin.