• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, dannyboy said:

I bought 5 books in the original Berk auction and 4 of them were Atlas.  I haven't posted them so here' s the first one...

Scan 348.jpeg

Awesome book! And if I didn't already have a copy, I would have been all over this one. Congrats! :headbang:

What were the other 3 Atlas books?

Edited by Jayman

3 hours ago, Jayman said:

Awesome book! And if I didn't already have a copy, I would have been all over this one. Congrats! :headbang:

What were the other 3 Atlas books?

I'll put them up in the morning.  Sorry - just finished watching the fight.  Very entertaining!

3 hours ago, adamstrange said:

I'm glad everything worked out! (thumbsu

When I first started seriously noticing the fantastic output of Atlas, you were always forthcoming with information and details, your contributions to this thread are paramount. I collect "boardie books" and now have the "right" book to place in the "permanent pile" that represents you..... thanks brother. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

15 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Baltimore was good in terms of Atlas for me...... here's a few especially cool ones. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

VrghxhE.jpg

Totally awesome action" cover!! And that Journey into Unknown Worlds is one of my faves of the run, and that Uncanny makes me green with envy. Congrats!! (thumbsu

On 8/24/2017 at 10:37 PM, damonwad said:
On 8/24/2017 at 9:46 PM, Scrooge said:

Nice! Tough # 1. :applause:

Thanks.

On a side note, I wonder if there's ever been a cover with more redheads on it (even though they're all the same person)?

Tough's an understatement, I think.  Not a single copy of this six issue run has been graded -- unless they're hiding somewhere mislabeled on the census.

I've got these two and would love to track down the others.

8c0d4b4e-71f6-47cc-8cd8-801ffcb9c984_zps

RAD42FF32017328_13533_zpsfjwdaefo.jpg

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Tough's an understatement, I think.  Not a single copy of this six issue run has been graded -- unless they're hiding somewhere mislabeled on the census.

I've got these two and would love to track down the others.

8c0d4b4e-71f6-47cc-8cd8-801ffcb9c984_zps

RAD42FF32017328_13533_zpsfjwdaefo.jpg

Man, the detail in that #2 is awesome! Great cover! :golfclap: