• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

On 4/9/2017 at 10:47 AM, PopKulture said:

44583522.1f85c92e.800.jpg

Nice! :applause:

When I first joined up, the GA Forum was a real cricket fest.... it would take literally months for a thread to drop off the first page.... not any more. Here's a new book for me, someday hope to have a VF, but this one is a bear to find, period. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

wlnEGyZ.jpg

On 4/27/2017 at 6:15 AM, jimjum12 said:

Snagged this in a recent Clink auction for my tracking bid..... talk about a pleasant surprise. Gloss is off the hook with a sharp black spine...... this was always a favorite of the Anderson covers for the publisher.... GOD BLESS...

NU2Fc1q.jpg

Nice!

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

When I first joined up, the GA Forum was a real cricket fest.... it would take literally months for a thread to drop off the first page.... not any more. Here's a new book for me, someday hope to have a VF, but this one is a bear to find, period. GOD BLESS...

wlnEGyZ.jpg

I wouldn't mind finding an upgrade of this just to the VG/F territory. I have one that looks decent with good color, but has a tape pull the size of dime near the bottom. I rarely see this book in better than G/VG - I think the Heath collectors hoard them.