• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FoggyNelson said:

How many in the Devil Dog Dugan run?

There were only  three  issues,   I  believe this is the only  one  I've ever gotten my  hands on. 

2 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Picked these up recently on my lunch break. The Goldberg dark tobacco sunburst background combined with the rest of the color scheme on the Six Gun Western is fantastic.

That gorgeous background fade seems universally loved.  

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

‘Ole Jim sure had some cool funny books. I can only imagine what he might have had if he were a horror and crime fan...

I'm not certain but that  he was.  Mixed in  with the westerns and war were  three or four  Atlas and other suspense/horror books, 
along  with  a  couple  Atlas  Human  Torches.  My  source  bought (I'm reading between the lines) from  Jim's widow.  I'm his go-to guy
for  this sort  of book,  he knows I'll buy  ANYTHING.  But he has other outlets too,  it's perfectly feasible  that  he  moved  other 
books to  other customers. I know that he had four  Atlas  Subbys,  he showed them to me  along with the Torches,  but  they were 
gorgeous  and  he was asking  retail or better for them,  so  I  had to pass.  If he still has them in  a year,  we'll see...

Edited by catrick339