• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Picked up  a  nice big  pile of  50's  westerns and war books  a  while back,  here are a  couple  I'd never had before. 

War Combat  1 & 2

war1.jpg

Nice books! This one has some extra feeling to it with the teardrops in the soldier’s eye! (thumbsu

3 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Picked up  a  nice big  pile of  50's  westerns and war books  a  while back,  here are a  couple  I'd never had before. 

War Combat  1 & 2

war1.jpg

war2.jpg

I love the perspective on this one.  I'd say it's one of my favorite covers, but I have so many that I love in the Atlas war pantheon, that it's more accurate to say it's in the top 100.  Atlastales says it's Tuska, I don't know that I could make an accurate guess on it, but the detailing is not typical of any other artist so that sounds good to me.  If so, I think it's the only one he did.  

5 hours ago, Jayman said:

Great books above! :applause:

My only Atlas Western, but as a horror guy it’s cross genre. Also love that green! :cloud9:

Kid Colt Outlaw # 6.JPG

What's the story like? :popcorn: