• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,302 posts in this topic

Well since I already own a slabbed 7.0 copy I am looking forward to cracking this puppy as it is after all my all-time favorite Everett cover from that era. cloud9.gif Crack is good. insane.gif

Yeeehaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Wouldn't you really rather read a 7!!!???hi.gif

27_laughing.gif I'll have resisted cracking that 7 for almost two years now so might as well leave it as is. I do want the whole Atlas run slabbed anyways so grabbing this reader copy does this trick. hi.gif

sp7a.jpg

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to thank AtlasT for all the superb copies of a brilliant variety of Atlas books you have been posting. Even though I never chime in to wow at your copies, I never miss any new ones you post. So thank you for sharing those rarities with us. hail.gif

I see there is an EBayer located out of Ontario, Canada that is selling a bunch of nice books Horror/Suspense books from the 50's.

He does have some nice books! I might have to try for a Christmas gift or two for myself.

Edited by AtlasT