• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2020 March Madness - Round of 48
4 4

240 posts in this topic

Congrats to the highest scorers: Azkaban & OdinsSecrets and 2nd highest scorers: Thirdgreenham & Tmoore.

My free rides are over and I am ready to face 01TheDude in real time.  @01TheDude  :hi:

My score is improved after I have practiced religiously.  Hey @thirdgreenham  my rabbit foot is working so I will rub it harder!  It looks like that we may collide each other.

Edited by JollyComics

1 hour ago, JollyComics said:

Congrats to the highest scorers: Azkaban & OdinsSecrets and 2nd highest scorers: Thirdgreenham & Tmoore.

My free rides are over and I am ready to face 01TheDude in real time.  @01TheDude  :hi:

My score is improved after I have practiced religiously.  Hey @thirdgreenham  my rabbit foot is working so I will rub it harder!  It looks like that we may collide each other.

You’ll be rubbing more than your rabbit’s foot soon....

1 hour ago, KryptoMayor said:

Really? I scored 75 points which is enough to beat most of the field and I got paired with one of the two top scorers. Congrats Azkaban!!! I'm rooting for you now.

Oh, wow, it sucks to be eliminated with a 75. That’s a great score.:golfclap: