• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

wow

What he said! WOW. :o

That Superman 74 a.k.a 75 is one book I've always wondered if I should buy. It's a well known variant and my March 1952 doesn't feel complete without a copy. My current copy has the correct 75 on the cover. Here's a comparison side-by-side, left mine, right MultiCynic killer variant copy -

47276-Superman75-74Variant.jpg.93f0f5831540344546e8031bb41c762c.jpg

wow

What he said! WOW. :o

That Superman 74 a.k.a 75 is one book I've always wondered if I should buy. It's a well known variant and my March 1952 doesn't feel complete without a copy. My current copy has the correct 75 on the cover. Here's a comparison side-by-side, left mine, right MultiCynic killer variant copy -

I didn't know about the cover variant, but I really like the covers where Lois Lane is almost Katherine Hepburn instead of the shallow dimwit she became later in the 50s and 60s.

Jack

My favorite Superman cover. This is not my book, but I am asking my parents to buy it for me this Christmas.

06a8_1.jpg

0824_1.jpg

That would be a nice christmas present. :applause:

hm I wonder if I'll get a comic this year.

:gossip: In case Santa is listening, I would like an Action #84 6.0 Raw.

All images are from the Williamsport find.

It definitely included some very nice books!