• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Posted this in the group shot thread as well, but hey, this is the Superman thread! Recently added the 13 and 20 to the group.

IMG_2843.jpg

:takeit:

Back to "yellow" covers......how am I gonna get me a #11 like THAT one?....Man, #11 simply is one the best Supes covers EVER (Action or Superman) !!!!

I just sold my copy a few weeks ago.

Posted this in the group shot thread as well, but hey, this is the Superman thread! Recently added the 13 and 20 to the group.

IMG_2843.jpg

Back to "yellow" covers......how am I gonna get me a #11 like THAT one?....Man, #11 simply is one the best Supes covers EVER (Action or Superman) !!!!

. :cry:

Edited by fishbone

IMG_2843.jpg

you got a heck of a price for it too, but then again, it was a very nice copy.

Superman #11 is a favorite of mine as well fish.

IMG_2843.jpg

you got a heck of a price for it too, but then again, it was a very nice copy.

Superman #11 is a favorite of mine as well fish.

#11 is a favorite of mine too. :cloud9: One of the first ones I bought.

I love the cover to #4. I've wanted one of those since I saw a copy in the glass case at the Comic Investments store in NE Philly in the late seventies. I think it was about 100 bucks. It may as well have been a thousand, since I never had more than ten bucks in my pocket in those days.

Thank you for the great book, Alton. When I talked to CGC about the notes I was told that the pre-grader had it between 7.5 and 8.0! :o Shoulda sent it in on a Monday or Friday to get that pre-grader bump :P

gotta love that pre-grader bump.

When I talked to CGC about the notes I was told that the pre-grader had it between 7.5 and 8.0!

and here I had it at 7.0/7.5, I'm gonna have to loosen up my standards a bit doh!

I did feel that it had a shot at 8.0 though.

Thanks guys! I now have 30 Actions! This book doesn't fall into my #65 through #100 run but Alton

just had to post it in the FS thread and, well, um you all know what I mean. :grin: