• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

I posted this in Comics General, but thought it would be appreciated(perhaps more so) here in the gold forum.

This is Bruce Timm and Zack Snyder's birthday card to Superman, and I think it's really fun... :cloud9:

I posted this in Comics General, but thought it would be appreciated(perhaps more so) here in the gold forum.

This is Bruce Timm and Zack Snyder's birthday card to Superman, and I think it's really fun... :cloud9:

I just saw that on Mark Evanier's site and thought it was great. Fantastic run through of Superman's long career. A hero for the ages!

Not used as a cover and I would be shocked if it was ever used as an interior.

Picked this up from Sweden....

Does anyone know if this cover was ever used in American comics or maybe its an original cover??

20131028_121911_zps7ca281b1.jpg

Holy Grails of Sweden:

Superman #1 and Batman #1 and a cool Neal Adams house of Secrets 88

"Läderlapp" is an old swedish word for "Bat", dealer tells me they liked it better in the late 40s!

Solarcadet_zps0023dea4.jpg

Those are extremely cool!

(thumbs u

I love these editions and got a few of them myself. Congrats on purchasing some very cool ones :applause:

Läderlappen means leather-flap btw :gossip:

Thanks! the swedish books seem to be in high grade for early 1950s as opposed to the other foreign countries you think it is economical or weather related?