• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Hey everyone :hi:

Finally...........I scanned it, so..........here´s my Supe #1

It already has been restored by someone (didn´t really like the work and do regret I sent the book to him), but I´m sure Matt Nelson could upgrade it, even simply by pressing it properly. Methinks (shrug)

Enjoy ;)

Supe1.jpg

Wow....looks good to me!! Matt has my Supes1, can't wait to get it back (will be another 4 or 5 months still) - hope it looks as good as yours :wishluck:

Edited by fishbone

More competition for us all!!! Arrrrggghhhh! Seriously, though, Seadevils, very nice books. Thanks for posting!

FISH

Thankyou. I just haven't explored the boards thouroughlly...shoulda been posting GA books a long time ago.

...shoulda been posting GA books a long time ago.

That's a fact (thumbs u

Impossible to follow a Superman #1 (worship) but perhaps an early Action will do.

Here's my Action #10 (courtesy to Filter :foryou: ) newly slabbed but never posted until now.

3235387447_a1a7044b86_b.jpg

:banana::banana::banana:

Superman's 3rd cover...to pair with my copy of Batman's 3rd cover (Tec 31 :gossip:)

GE

Very cool Dino! :headbang:

Hey everyone :hi:

Finally...........I scanned it, so..........here´s my Supe #1

It already has been restored by someone (didn´t really like the work and do regret I sent the book to him), but I´m sure Matt Nelson could upgrade it, even simply by pressing it properly. Methinks (shrug)

Enjoy ;)

Supe1.jpg

Wow! Nice Superman #1 :applause:

This thread is on fire! :headbang:

Just posted this at the General 365 thread for day #76....I have never liked the Atomic designation of comics. I still go from Gold to Silver. Does the boards agree? That why there is no Atomic category?

Superman76.jpg