• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Awesome Action 59 Alton. You're right, judging the front cover it looks like a 6.0 to 6.5. Great example of a mid-grade with great eye appeal. thumbsup2.gif Now, hurry up an upgrade this copy so I can snatch this one from you. flowerred.gif

Hey, I debated bidding on that one! Glad it ended up with a forum member. The best kind of low grade book...looks way better than grade. Very nice! thumbsup2.gif
Thanks I paid $247.00 for the auction win and expected the book to be over the $300.00 mark. Back cover has no major problems and book does have nice appeal. Now I have to collect more Actions from this time period!!

Now I have to collect more Actions from this time period!!

great, more competition for the books I want foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, we don't need more competition. Go collect "Comic Cavalcade" or something. sumo.gif Seriously, congrats on a nice pickup and a nice start to an Action collection. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, we don't need more competition. Go collect "Comic Cavalcade" or something. sumo.gif Seriously, congrats on a nice pickup and a nice start to an Action collection. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif I like it! I'm gonna start a thread called "Comic Cavalcade: Best GA DC Title!" and see if I can lure some of you guys away from collecting Actions & Supermans.... insane.gif

Thanks! I picked it up maybe 2 years ago from Metro, back when you could find WW2 Actions at a steady pace. Alas, there were no good back room books of interest yesterday.

Though there was a 200 box collection they were going through, all unbagged, unboarded- I starting flipping through a random box, then got to a full run of World's Finest starting at the beginning, to which Frank said "Oh, be careful with those, some are brittle.." as I pulled out World's Finest #4.