• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta Facts
7 7

349 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2023 at 10:02 PM, wombat said:

That is correct. 

There were also multiple Frazetta covers for the book. 

Flashing Swords! #2 (Book Club Edition) - Lin Carter - | HPB

The Frazetta reference book seems to suggest that there were multiple versions of the covers for #2. But I have only ever seen Death Dealer on the paperback and the Tree of Death on the hardcover. Have you seen others? 
[#1s I have are Norseman on the hard over and Ball and Chain on the paperback]

Hi I'm looking for some interviews of Frazetta that were published in obscure magazines or books.  I'm missing 5 or so at this point.  If anyone thinks they can help me out please message me with your contact info.  Seems I cant reply to messages here anymore due to some kind of account downgrade, hence the contact info request so I can respond.  Thanks in advance.  ps. I highly recommend his interview in Different Worlds 41 which is available on line for free...

On 10/12/2023 at 12:34 AM, wombat said:

The things you can find on Facebook marketplace. Some guy selling his old Harley. This is on it. 

motorcycle.jpg

That's awesome.  And I JUST saw that painting somewhere else within the last day or two, but I can't remember where...

On 10/12/2023 at 8:40 PM, The Lions Den said:

The cover of The Creeps #3?  hm

Quite probably, because I just got an email notice about the new SHUDDER preorder, and the cover was a Sanjulian Santa Claus with a bloody... club maybe?  Anyway, I knew it was similar to one of the CREEPS covers, so I looked through them until I got to #21, which is a Sanjulian Santa Claus with a bloody axe.

Long story, but yeah, that was probly where I saw it.

On 11/27/2023 at 9:10 PM, stippy52 said:

For those interested, the new Taschen Frazetta book is on sale at Amazon for $100 for cyber Monday. 

Dam. I must have missed it. Don't see it for that price now.