• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta Facts
7 7

348 posts in this topic

On 2/2/2024 at 1:32 PM, JRBaxter said:

Thank you - discounted copy on the way!

I was mad when I missed the sale on Amazon. Was very happy to see this. The sale started the other day and didn't include the Frazetta books. Then they added them for the weekend. 

On 2/2/2024 at 10:46 AM, wombat said:

50% off sale at Tashen Frazetta books.

I didn't really want to buy another $100 book right now, but that oversized Frazetta book is just too sweet to pass up!

On 2/2/2024 at 10:46 AM, wombat said:

50% off sale at Tashen Frazetta books. It was also free shipping. 

books.JPG

On 2/3/2024 at 6:34 AM, WolverineX said:

The history of EC comics is also on sale for 100

I am really so very, VERY angry with the both of you right now.  I ended up having to order ALL THREE (AND toss in "1000 Record Covers" for another $15)!!!

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for the serious FOMO you induced in this mofo (they look absolutely amazing)!

On 2/4/2024 at 12:53 AM, Axe Elf said:

I am really so very, VERY angry with the both of you right now.  I ended up having to order ALL THREE (AND toss in "1000 Record Covers" for another $15)!!!

So thank you from the bottom of my heart for the serious FOMO you induced in this mofo (they look absolutely amazing)!

Haha,  I'm debating about masters pieces of fantasy art.... I haven't finished the frazetta one yet. 

On 2/4/2024 at 12:53 AM, Axe Elf said:

im-not-sorry-about-what-i-did-sorry-not-sorry.gif

I'm in the party!!!--unboxing now...

Here it is next to a regular-sized EERIE magazine...

FrazettaBook.thumb.jpg.eb327b1b98c0438969fc227918a3a755.jpg

On 2/9/2024 at 2:21 PM, wombat said:

This thing is huge and heavy.

Herd dat!

I think if you bought three or four of these things, you could put @joeypost out of business!

(Just kidding Joey!)

On 2/9/2024 at 6:59 PM, OtherEric said:

I'm regretting not having grabbed the Frazetta book during the sale, but I already had the EC one.  Need to finish reading it eventually...

image.jpg

image.jpg

That one is on the way!