• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adams cover gallery thread.
14 14

879 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, dover said:

@Randall Dowling Just some odd shaped people / beings / other......

Megalith 7 CGC 98 WP.jpg

Adams was a childhood favorite for me and I was so excited when Megalith hit the stands- swiftly followed by disappointment when I read the comic.  An early object lesson that great artists don't necessarily make good writers.    (thumbsu

9 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Adams was a childhood favorite for me and I was so excited when Megalith hit the stands- swiftly followed by disappointment when I read the comic.  An early object lesson that great artists don't necessarily make good writers.    (thumbsu

At one time I had a pretty good Adams collection. Sold all but a few books and now I am building a more strategic position of his work. I still have all the scans and I cry over them from time to time but I am told I need to get over it and don't look back.

24 minutes ago, dover said:

At one time I had a pretty good Adams collection. Sold all but a few books and now I am building a more strategic position of his work. I still have all the scans and I cry over them from time to time but I am told I need to get over it and don't look back.

I love that you can still snag Adams covers on 60s/70s DC's for almost nothing, if you aren't super picky about condition.  Those Superboys aren't great on the inside, but those Adams covers are wonderful.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:00 PM, dover said:

:) I have the Pacific Coast copy and a raw. I’ll put together a Crowd Themed post together.

0C365FA1-B4B5-4F95-8A78-49D5A1787B43.jpeg

I ❤️ covers like this with multiple faces🔥🔥💥. On my want list now👩‍👦‍👦

6 minutes ago, Rip said:

I don't see this one posted very often. Going to resub this one with a light press, but here it is before. Hoping to become a 9.2

Tough book. Maybe the toughest Adams cover?

heartthhrobs.jpg

What a cover! I have a vf type copy myself. Good luck with the resub.