• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adams cover gallery thread.
14 14

880 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2021 at 6:09 PM, TeddieMercede said:

Anybody have a Tomahawk 116.

Greatest Adams cover ever. Neal’s achievement with this cover is equivalent to what Frazetta accomplished with the cover to Weird Science Fantasy 29. Simply amazing!

On 7/31/2021 at 7:21 PM, dover said:

Looking for a high grade copy of this stunning cover. Full display of Neal's desire for colors outside the DC pallet. The 9.8 on CLink is a bit much but a sweet 9.6 will someday grace the collection.

Superman 234 VFNM.jpg

Great cover by Neal! 

Was just looking at the 9.8 on C-Link and it's overgraded given how round the upper right corner is.

On 7/19/2021 at 9:57 AM, dover said:

I secured a high grade copy of this sweet cover. The raw and slabbed will look good together.

Batman 245 VFNM.jpg

Sad story for me. I never post about a book until I have it in hand, except for this one time. Turns out, the deal fell though as it sold at a convention but was not removed from the website listing. Sad for me, good for someone here on the boards. In a "small world" scenario, I think I know whom purchased it. Never post about the bird in the hand without actually having it in the bush (or something like that).

:cry:

On 7/19/2021 at 9:57 AM, dover said:

I secured a high grade copy of this sweet cover. The raw and slabbed will look good together.

Batman 245 VFNM.jpg

THIS is a tough cover to find without problems. Just as difficult as a black cover. Congratulations! I believe mine is a 9.2 slabbed. Had a helluva time finding the right one. Concluded the great Ra's Al Ghul Adams run of 232, (242), 243-245.