• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neal Adams cover gallery thread.
14 14

890 posts in this topic

On 3/4/2024 at 8:02 AM, DINGER033 said:

IMG_0862.thumb.JPG.5addb4816dc73e110a96febcc5f3668b.JPG

I will need to add this to my Neal database. Savage Eve does not exist according to MyComicShop and yet, there she is, all grown up and ... savage like. 

On 3/4/2024 at 5:11 PM, dover said:

I will need to add this to my Neal database. Savage Eve does not exist according to MyComicShop and yet, there she is, all grown up and ... savage like. 

Thanks, Neal was one of the best. I got luck with the Savage Eve getting a 9.8 Signed by father and Son and very limited copies, I couldn’t pass it up.

On 3/5/2024 at 5:01 PM, Ghost Town said:

I've been a Neal Adams for many years. But I've mainly stuck to collecting Marvel books since it's too expensive for me to collect both Marvel and DC these days.

I made the mistake of looking through this thread and saw some Adams covers I've never seen before. And my want list grew by about 50 books.

This is going to be a problem for me. But I did check one off the list.

53570471525_8a4c8e6961_b.jpg

I say Neal's Superboy run was his finest. 

On 3/5/2024 at 10:01 PM, Ghost Town said:

I've been a Neal Adams for many years. But I've mainly stuck to collecting Marvel books since it's too expensive for me to collect both Marvel and DC these days.

I made the mistake of looking through this thread and saw some Adams covers I've never seen before. And my want list grew by about 50 books.

This is going to be a problem for me. But I did check one off the list.

53570471525_8a4c8e6961_b.jpg

Dynamic image. I remember when Adams covers suddenly appeared in the Superboy title. It was quite a contrast to the Swan style that we were used to. Both have truly wonderful appeal and we were lucky to have a few DC covers as Swan/Adams combinations.