• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon's JACK REACHER show (2022)
7 7

237 posts in this topic

Finished the season yesterday.  Overall great season I really enjoyed it, I'm sad it will probably be a year or more until I get another one.  When it comes to the last episode I thought it was ok but thought

Spoiler

they took out the main bad guy too soon.  I also didn't understand why Neagley didn't just save the other two in the helicopter before it took off, my best guess to that is she just wanted to make sure Reacher was ok. I also really liked how they showed the people who received the money and what Reacher had done with it.  Overall great season.

Does anyone know how this did in ratings? I saw something about it being #2 in the Nielsen ratings on episodes 1-3 but I can't find anything else credible since then.  I'm wondering if this did better than the Boys.

On 1/19/2024 at 3:18 PM, thegiftedone45 said:

Finished the season yesterday.  Overall great season I really enjoyed it, I'm sad it will probably be a year or more until I get another one.  When it comes to the last episode I thought it was ok but thought

Hide contents

they took out the main bad guy too soon.  I also didn't understand why Neagley didn't just save the other two in the helicopter before it took off, my best guess to that is she just wanted to make sure Reacher was ok. I also really liked how they showed the people who received the money and what Reacher had done with it.  Overall great season.

Does anyone know how this did in ratings? I saw something about it being #2 in the Nielsen ratings on episodes 1-3 but I can't find anything else credible since then.  I'm wondering if this did better than the Boys.

Overall, the show ranks high with the combined two seasons (8.1/10)

image.png.7f459f0d1b32747573297fa567ae49ce.png

Season 2 Episodes 3 and 8 ranked the highest. 

image.png.b0b8b9809850cfe54575190ad7d79f55.png

Just finished it. Overall I enjoyed it but I am glad that next season will be a solo season again. I always enjoy seeing the talented and beautiful Serinda Swan though. 

The lengthy car shootout scenes bother me a little bit. If you fire hundreds of rounds at a car door with automatic weapons, they are going through those car doors. 

We just finished it and I thought it was just ok.  It lacked the spark that made season 1 so good but it wasn’t bad - just meh

Did anyone watch Breakout Kings years ago? I noticed this season had two of the main characters but didn’t recognize that Findlay was one as well. 3 main cast members reuniting is pretty cool.

IMG_1337.thumb.jpeg.5604e237f5564d50493edae5d969c14e.jpeg

Prime Video has revealed that Season 3 of Reacher will be based on the book Persuader, the 7th book in the Jack Reacher series, written by Lee Child.

The streamer also confirmed today that Maria Sten (Swamp Thing) will return for Season 3, reprising the role of Frances Neagley, alongside Alan Ritchson.

In Season 3, Reacher (Ritchson) must go undercover to rescue an informant held by a haunting foe from his past.

The third season of Reacher is currently filming in Toronto. The renewal was announced in December, two weeks before the Season 2 premiere.

On 1/20/2024 at 5:46 PM, CAHokie said:

Just finished it. Overall I enjoyed it but I am glad that next season will be a solo season again. I always enjoy seeing the talented and beautiful Serinda Swan though. 

The lengthy car shootout scenes bother me a little bit. If you fire hundreds of rounds at a car door with automatic weapons, they are going through those car doors. 

Finished last night.  It felt like a 6 episode season stretched out into 8.  Good - I really enjoyed the backstory of the 110th especially - but not great.  And I felt like the way they dealt with the big bad and Swan were huge anticlimaxes.

On 1/27/2024 at 10:46 PM, Randall Dowling said:

For some reason, the last episode kind of missed the landing for me.  I like Alan Ritchson quite a bit but it felt a bit predictable in the end.

Like the show, do not like what feels like plot armor for the main characters.  I can believe he is the best, but they push it a bit far at times.

On 1/28/2024 at 11:30 AM, drotto said:

Like the show, do not like what feels like plot armor for the main characters.  I can believe he is the best, but they push it a bit far at times.

Yeah like kicking a car and the airbags pop.  *sigh*

I didn't like it as much as season 1, however I liked it well enough that I will for sure watch season 3 when it hits.

On 2/3/2024 at 6:14 PM, media_junkie said:

Yeah like kicking a car and the airbags pop.  *sigh*

I didn't like it as much as season 1, however I liked it well enough that I will for sure watch season 3 when it hits.

I find that stuff cheesy but I thought it was cool.