• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 7 directed by Christopher McQuarrie (2021)
1 1

173 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2023 at 12:02 PM, Bosco685 said:

Wow, 2 months ago I'd have said this would be the movie of the summer (espically with TC coming off Maverick).  No idea what the budget is for this movie, but you just have to feel that those involved are a bit disappointed in $600m WW.

On 7/30/2023 at 12:50 PM, media_junkie said:

Wow, 2 months ago I'd have said this would be the movie of the summer (espically with TC coming off Maverick).  No idea what the budget is for this movie, but you just have to feel that those involved are a bit disappointed in $600m WW.

$290M, it’s a $ loser 

On 7/31/2023 at 1:05 AM, marmat said:

Saw It saturday, great actions movie, 2.5+ hours went in a blink

Pom is the highlight, she 's super sexy

i liked seeing her as a hatchet man. she looked like she was having the time of her life in that military truck running through cars. 

On 9/1/2023 at 7:18 AM, sd2416 said:

I just dont see how it only got 168 domestic.  If you had asked me 4 months ago, id have said that was the first weeks hauls.  Wow. 

down 20%+ vs Fallout despite 20% higher average ticket prices, a little better int'l (ex China) down 15% but China $50M vs $170M :wavingwhiteflag:

Mission: Impossible 7 Is Finally A Profitable Affair! Tom Cruise’s Film Wins $71 Million Insurance Lawsuit & Covers Up For $40 Million Box Office Loses

For the record, the production of the seventh instalment of the franchise was delayed seven times between 2020 and 2021 because of the pandemic. As per the lawsuit, the studio’s insurer, Chubb, said that they would only pay about $1 Million, whereas they allegedly had a cast insurance policy for the production of a $100 Million coverage limit.

According to a report by Collider, the Mission: Impossible 7 studio Paramount has received £57 million, which is around $71 Million, from their Swiss insurer Chubb because of the delay in production between February 2020 and June 2021 due to the Covid-19 pandemic across the world and the filming restrictions that came along with it. The report stated that when the studio asked for compensation because of the delay from the insurer, they only received $5.5 Million, while the insurance claimed to have a coverage of $100 Million, as mentioned above.