• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I AM JIMMERS!
3 3

197 posts in this topic

Copied and pasted from a PM I sent,but I just can't re and rewrite explain.My friends here will see this and u derstand I hope.Not saying I'm mr popular or whatever,but I know I do have friends here that think of me and I don't want them to worry with me being ah tempermental

I'm having a small break again.I know it seems impossible bit I lost another old friend(high school)she called last week,wasn't good,but she's in Calgary.My friend Kate just called and said that our drank herself to death the last few days leaving los vegas style.Hits pretty close to home,what my dad did and what I almost did too.

They're flying her body home to Ottawa for funeral,so I guess I get to say goodbye?

Anyways,if anyone asks,and ai just didn't want you to be overly concerned.

Never ever ends with me man.Most people couldn't take all this fecal loaf don't know how I do

Edited by porcupine48

On 9/20/2021 at 7:26 PM, porcupine48 said:

Copied and pasted from a PM I sent,but I just can't re and rewrite explain.My friends here will see this and u derstand I hope.Not saying I'm mr popular or whatever,but I know I do have friends here that think of me and I don't want them to worry with me being ah tempermental

I'm having a small break again.I know it seems impossible bit I lost another old friend(high school)she called last week,wasn't good,but she's in Calgary.My friend Kate just called and said that our drank herself to death the last few days leaving los vegas style.Hits pretty close to home,what my dad did and what I almost did too.

They're flying her body home to Ottawa for funeral,so I guess I get to say goodbye?

Anyways,if anyone asks,and ai just didn't want you to be overly concerned.

Never ever ends with me man.Most people couldn't take all this don't know how I do

You’re a caring person, Jimmers.

Understandable that you’ll get overloaded in a situation like this and need a break.

(I’d remove the expletive, though.)

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 9/20/2021 at 2:55 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Understandable that you’ll get overloaded in a situation like this and need a break.

Done mate,and it's a funny

On 9/20/2021 at 2:55 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Also,I'm feeling ornery now and may stick around to poke the voles over in the moderation thread.

Ban me,spank me lube me up and suspend me while covering my glistening body with post it notes with drawings of boobs while walloping me with beef baloney 

Free @MrBedrock the so pho king !

On 9/20/2021 at 3:22 PM, TacosTacosTacosTacos said:

Keep reading Jimbo Crabtree, he was granted clemency.

Hey buddy. I had tacos last night.So pho king homemade,so king delicious.

I just wanted to rabble rabble rabble rouse.Plus,a cat is on my lap and I can't get up,so I'm here a bit.

I should message you I've been reading so so much trades,I'm almost caught up.

On 9/20/2021 at 3:31 PM, porcupine48 said:

Hey buddy. I had tacos last night.So pho king homemade,so king delicious.

I just wanted to rabble rabble rabble rouse.Plus,a cat is on my lap and I can't get up,so I'm here a bit.

I should message you I've been reading so so much trades,I'm almost caught up.

Great to hear from you ,a bit tough on many of us these past two years(almost)for many diferrent reasons.... nice woody woodpecker comic and Félix the cat!

I'm sorry I missed that burst of Jimmers activity back in the fall, looks like he left the boards again around the time I came back. Hope he's hanging in, always makes my day to hear from him. Take care, bud.