• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's New In Your Copper Age Collection This Week?
13 13

730 posts in this topic

I've been into 1st appearances lately, and this one has 2!  We've got the Humbug (hey - he could drive Venom crazy!) and in the background we've got Solo!  Sure, Solo looks like a purple Dr. Manhattan but that's not his real look.  Plus eventually he gets one of the best tag line ever, "Where he lives - terror dies!"  :D  I really dig this cover too.  These early Web of covers kicked butt!  Here's Web Of Spider-Man #19:

GetImage.aspx?c=6016761&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=

Ok, Not the sexiest of ASM issues, but it's the 1st appearance of Red-9!  Cool Spidey spotlight cover.  He uses that flashlight more on the covers than he does in the books!  :p  I like the 1st app, plus with all of the Hobgoblin covers I have been getting some of the ones in between.  I now have 19 between 259-289 (#20 on the way, stay tuned!).  Here's ASM #264:

GetImage.aspx?c=6018622&t=Full&f=Obv&cb=