• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's New In Your Copper Age Collection This Week?
13 13

730 posts in this topic

On 6/29/2023 at 6:41 AM, rlextherobot said:

There was a massive outdoor comic sale in Vancouver this past weekend, a fella selling a bunch of stuff for a friend whose brother passed away. They've been at it for a few years and most of the big keys are long gone, but there was still some cool treasure to be found. Chief amongst the things I bought was this Marvel Tales book with a cover by Moebius (probably my introduction to his work as a kid), signed by the man himself. Couldn't let it slip away, I knew I'd wake up in the night thinking about it if I did. 

moebius.jpg

nice find!  Congrats!

On 9/3/2023 at 12:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

the regular alien worlds is kind of lacking in story mode though

Perfect description of this book/series and one I'll steal and use for books whose only good attribute is their covera. :cheers:

Edited by grendelbo

On 9/3/2023 at 1:46 PM, grendelbo said:

Perfect description of this book/series and one I'll steal and use for books whose only good attribute is their covera. :cheers:

Tell me about it lol 

We're encouraged to be wordy in our descriptions in the "registry", so I talked about "future worlds" due to the cover having only a vague idea of this series from snippets of the Dave Stevens issues that I've read and are posted. I went to put the insides as "a pic" for the "back cover to the slab" and :insane:

It is a wide range: from cavemen type clubbing women to other, but did have one story at the end where the "children try dismembering people by pulling their heads off, only to discover they can because they're robots!" :ohnoez: 

So I guess it had "future" in it lol , so edit to say I'll leave my "Dune prescreen pass" as the back cover picture, as it is a sand of a cover! lol @grendelbo

Edited by ADAMANTIUM