• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE on HBO Max (3/18/21)
4 4

2,339 posts in this topic

I'll buy it on disc, but have to replace my Sony 4k player. They put the heat vent on the bottom and even lifting it up a couple inches off the shelf, it still overheats about 90 minutes into a movie.

I'm open to suggestions on what to buy. I've heard good things about Panasonic, but am open to others.

Just now, D84 said:

I'll buy it on disc, but have to replace my Sony 4k player. They put the heat vent on the bottom and even lifting it up a couple inches off the shelf, it still overheats about 90 minutes into a movie.

I'm open to suggestions on what to buy. I've heard good things about Panasonic, but am open to others.

https://www.techradar.com/news/video/the-best-4k-blu-ray-players-you-can-buy-right-now-1321481

1 hour ago, D84 said:

Which Sony 4K player did you get?  I was looking at buying one of theirs. 

1 minute ago, D84 said:

Sony UBP-X700

I've read a several complaints about it on reddit and home theater forums. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HXF9H2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Ugh, that is the very one I had on my Amazon watch list, almost bought it when it dropped to $200

It was ranked high on a list of players I looked at. Well, thanks for the heads-up, you helped me doge a bullet. 

3 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Ugh, that is the very one I had on my Amazon watch list, almost bought it when it dropped to $200

It was ranked high on a list of players I looked at. Well, thanks for the heads-up, you helped me doge a bullet. 

Glad I could help.

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Screenwriter for Last Action Hero, X2, X-Men Last Stand, Suspect Zero, Ready Player One, and early drafts of Hulk, The Incredible Hulk, and The Avengers (2012).

Sounds like there are a few private screenings going on in advance of next week, good signs so far. 

I think once we get to 18/03 I'll have to disappear off the internet for a couple of days until I've seen it!

Australia distributors are already advertising Zack Snyder's Justice League 4K bluray coming out in May 2021.

ZACK SNYDER'S JUSTICE LEAGUE (4K UHD / BLU-RAY)

Determined to ensure Superman's ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne aligns forces with Diana Prince with plans to recruit a team of meta-humans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions. The task proves more difficult than Bruce imagined, as each of...

• GENRES: Action
  • ACTORS: Jason Momoa Henry Cavill Amy Adams Ben Affleck
  • DIRECTORS: Zack Snyder

$44.97

Available for Pre-order - Available Tuesday, 25 May 2021

• Description: Determined to ensure Superman's ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne aligns forces with Diana Prince with plans to recruit a team of meta-humans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions. The task proves more difficult than Bruce imagined, as each of the recruits must face the demons of their own pasts to transcend that which has held them back, allowing them to come together, finally forming an unprecedented league of heroes. Now united, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash may be too late to save the planet from Steppenwolf, DeSaad and Darkseid and their dreadful intentions.
  • RUN TIME (MINUTES): 242
  • NUMBER OF DISCS: 2